Project Assistant – Burns & McDonnell
April 2018 – Present
• Work on the Project Services Video Editing Team to produce video content and create short videos for monthly division meetings with Adobe Premiere Pro and Camtasia.
• Independently prepare project submittals from start to finish by creating Transmittal and Distribution letters for review/construction packages, check designs are following guidelines, and submit projects with the use of Microsoft Office, Adobe/Bluebeam, MicroStation, and client-specific programs.
• Work with Civil-Structural team to create organized systems to track review comments and ensure quality assurance checks by Principal Engineer’s in a timely manner.
• Assist Transmission and Distribution Marketing team with the creation of proposals, project descriptions, and scheduling for quarterly sales meetings.
Manager – Joe’s Liquor & Convenience
October 2013 – December 2017
• Managed the daily, weekly, and monthly operations including employee training, inventory, cash flow, and sales goals.
• Developed standard operating procedures for pricing merchandise, managing vendors, and negotiating and implementing contracts with competing tobacco companies.
• Drove sales and met monthly store objectives using project plans for each store to track deadlines, activity type and resources needed per activity.
• Utilized social media and Google Business to increase customer traffic and create brand awareness.
Productions Intern – Entercom Communications Corporation
January 2017 – May 2017
• Worked one-on-one with radio station contest winners to create a positive brand experience.
• Coordinated monthly events, promotions and programs through multiple stages using detailed project plans to meet Entercom’s sales goals.
• Created branded content and assembled theme-based displays at events to enhance the experience for visiting clients.
Customer Service Representative – Payless
October 2015 – October 2016
• Consistently met and/or exceeded daily sales goals by listening to customer needs and wants and delivering accordingly – this resulted in repeat customers and increased store and brand loyalty.
• Became skilled at conflict resolution amongst team members and managers, and with disgruntled customers.
• Fulfilled on plans passed down by the corporate office to ensure a consistent customer experience store to store.