Project Specialist- Burns & McDonnell
April 2018 – Present
· Work with up to five clients (both internal and external stakeholders) to drive project success and maintain quality and consistency.
· Serve as the department multimedia and video producer; received recognition from Burns & McDonnell c-level executives. As a result, I now lead all interdepartmental video and multimedia, including creating a style guide and setting standards for the company.
· Assist multiple teams with marketing proposals, quality assurance of project submittals, and act as liaison between the teams and the clients.
Manager – Joe’s Liquor & Convenience
October 2013 – December 2017
· Trained and supervised up to seven employees on best practices and new tools, including operations, sales, and building relationships (and exceeding sales) through effective communication with each individual customer.
· Strategized with marketing to increase customer traffic and meet sales goals through social media, promotional giveaways, and creative displays.
Marketing Intern – Entercom Communications Corporation
January 2017 – May 2017
· Called contest winners (avg. 50/day) to build strong relationships and maintain the brand.
· Developed strategies to enhance the client and listener experience at monthly events, including eye-catching displays, promotional giveaways, and marketing fliers.
· Implemented new practices for filing and organization, event preparation, and working as a team.
Customer Service Representative – Payless ShoeSource
October 2015 – October 2016
· Operated a POS cash register, handled 75 transactions on average daily, and counted money in cash drawers to ensure the correct amount was present.
· Assisted over 40 customers per day in finding and recommending products, leading to the daily sales goal being met and landing on the weekly top employees list.
· Resolved conflicts with disgruntled customers and provided excellent service, receiving notable positive feedback for the efforts.